· All safety incidents are preventable
· We believe that the safety of our workforce takes precedence over all other business objectives.
· Fundamental to our business success is a safe and secure working environment.
· We seek to protect from harm our personnel, physical assets, community and the environment.
· Auzpec is committed to protecting and maintaining the Health and well being of its workforce.
· Safety is our priority our goal is zero injuries.
· While our workforce takes every precaution practicable to prevent incidents in our workplaces, we have Security and Emergency Management processes in place to minimise harm if they do occur.
· We are committed to minimising the Environmental impact of our activities.
· We believe in going beyond compliance to meet, or exceed, international best practice.
· We are visible leaders and always demonstrate a genuine commitment to HSSE.
· We keep our team safe and prevent pollution of the environment by identifying, assessing and controlling risks.
· We set clear HSSE goals, objectives, expectations and targets to deliver our business plans safely.
· We carefully select and train our team (including Sub Contractors & Suppliers) so that they are able to perform their work safely.
· We keep our team informed and ensure team members are consulted on any HSSE matters that might affect them.
· We work with our team (Contractors & Suppliers) to manage workplace risks.
· We plan ahead and develop capabilities to deal with emergencies, should they occur.
· We recognise and control business changes that could impact HSSE.
· We monitor our HSSE performance and always seek improvements.
· We learn from incidents and take the necessary actions so that they don’t happen again.
· We regularly check to ensure all of our HSSE expectations and obligations are met
· We regularly review our HSSE performance and make adjustments in support of our goal of zero injuries.